- Large Scale Sketch-based Image Retrieval
- Designed and developed an efficient system for touch-based devices which, given a sketch as query, retrieves the most relevant images from a dataset of million images in a scale, translation and rotation invariant way and it significantly outperforms current state-of-the-art techniques (Published in ECCV 2014). Brief Overview
- WebGL and HTML5 based Game
- Mobile app for Gaze Detection and Tracking
- Application that detects an user's gaze and intelligently delivers targeted articles/products/ads. (Won Judges' Choice Award in Yahoo HackU! 2013 and Ebay/Paypal Hackathon 2014 held at IIT Madras)
- Project on Public Key Method of Steganography
- Designed a very fast and secure way of Steganography with the notion of public key.
- Presented the solution in the seminar "Spectrum Utilization for Mobile Communication: Issues & Challenges to Engineers" organized by Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers in August, 2010
- Project on Operating System
- Developed both 16-bit real and 32-bit protected mode small scale CUI based Operating System LINK
- Augmented Reality application for Kinect
- Developed a Virtual Dressing application tackling various computer vision challenges, viz. scale,translation invariance
- Maintenance Ticketing Application
- Worked on designing server side architecture and workflow and developing RESTful web-services for a ticketing application (a product of Tata Consultancy Services)
- Salient Object Detection in Natural Images
- Detecting most prominent object under the presence of multiple objects, illumination and/or clutter
- Website Designing
- Designed the website of Institute of Engineering & Management partially
- Designed a website for Yogadarshan, an organization for Yoga in West Bengal
an M.S Scholar from IIT Madras.
Welcome to my website.